How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website; for example, when you contact us about products or services, when you create an account and make a purchase, and if you register to one of our newsletters.
If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to Mailchimp who provide us with email marketing services. Your email address will remain within Mailchimp’s database for as long as we continue to use Mailchimp’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. We don’t share our mailing list with any other third parties and you’ll be free to unsubscribe from our emails at any time in the future.
What information do we collect about you?
- Personal and contact details, such as title, name, contact details
- Your date of birth, gender and/or age, (if relevant for the product or service)
- Your nationality, (if relevant for the product or service)
- Family members or friends, (if relevant for the product or service)
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Process and produce your customer order
- Email you about our services;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Send you (if you have given consent) promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet of information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to set your website browser not to accept cookies. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly for any updates or changes.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may at any time ask us to correct or remove information we hold on you.